Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One More Day...

Another early morning.  Ick!  So, here I am, tip-toeing around the apartment, trying not to wake Mouse.  He gets to sleep in while I head off to the hospital.  I have to admit, I’m a little jealous.  This role-reversal thing is taking some getting used to.  Even though I worked full-time in the states, I crammed all of my hours into three days, so I was the one with more free-time.  Now, he’s the one with his days free.  Oh well…

At least I’m off early today.  Undeterred by our last camping flop, we have decided to head up to the Sunshine Coast to spend a couple of days in the wilderness of Great Sandy National Park.  We’re keeping our fingers crossed that the weather holds out and our little Kia is able to handle the rough roads.  I will give a full report when we return.

No comments:

Post a Comment