Sunday, April 20, 2014

From Kili to Boston

It's been over two months since we've been back in the states now, which means it's been over two months of insanity.  My life has been filled with job interviews, stress, job training, even more stress, and travel.  And now, I find myself in Boston, preparing to run in the 118th running of the Boston Marathon.  Tomorrow morning, I finally get to run this race I had tried for so long to qualify for. It's a cool feeling, especially on such a momentous year, but also a little strange.  I almost don't feel good enough or fast enough to be running this.  And yet, here I am.  Wish me luck...

2 comments:

  1. Your Writing is very creative and informative for us. Keep writing like this and do share with us everytime. Thank you so much again.

    Thanks & Regards,
    loose covers mornington peninsula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unique and creative writing. Keep writing and share with us. Thank you so much for share with us.

    Thanks & Regards,

    pest control brisbane

    ReplyDelete